Tuesday 22 March 2011

22/03/11

Days go past so fast (yep, that rhymed) but I just feel... I feel like a robot. Most of the past days feel empty and exhausting - I wake up, do my college work, process my film, do college work, eventually eat, do college work, sleep... and over and over again. I'm exhausted with this daily routine. I want some quality time that I can enjoy - productive time, fun time, me and you, you and me, me and people, time alone, movie time. You name it, i-want-it! My head is just wrapped up into Uni work now, I feel like my own slave. I enjoy the shooting, it's good to be shooting squares again. I want to do this, I know i do. But can I? My workbook is my stalker - it doesn't let me sleep! Anyway, my room is a mess (it looks like a bomb just exploded!) I don't need to tell you what a messy room means... stupid metaphors.

Here are two shots that I took yesterday...



2 comments:

  1. Drugie jest takie.. niesforne, strasznie lubię. Ale pierwsze za to bardziej klasyczne, uwielbiam obie te fotografie.

    Trzymaj się, pamiętaj: jeśli o czymś myślisz i bardzo tego pragniesz- spełni się. To nie są puste słowa. Precz z rutyną! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. czuje sie dokładnie tak samo..ale ciesz sie bo jednak robisz to co lubisz!:)

    ReplyDelete